Faculty of Quantity Surveying & Cost Engineering
Explore the faculty
The Faculty of Quantity Surveying & Cost Engineering is a single-department Faculty, led by Mr. Syed Hasan Bunyad which provides opportunities for students to specialize in their chosen courses within the multi-disciplinary framework of Civil Engineering. Professional Institute of IQS is a basic platform, where students gain academic and practical experience in their chosen field at certificate level.
The Faculty has academic staff and sessional tutors, many of whom are leading practitioners in the built environment and design fields. Our teaching and training staff is highly educated & experienced.
Engineering at IQS covers a broad range of disciplines. Find out about our courses and areas of training; from construction work, construction practices, construction estimating, building science, etc.
- * Mr. Syed Hasan Bunyad (CCP, PQS)
- * Ms. Mahnoor Saeed (B.E Civil, ACE)
- * Mr. Iqbal Hussain (B.E Civil Engineer)
- * Mr. Muhammad Irfan (B.S Civil, PQS)
- * Mr. Ahsan Ali Khan Ghouri (MBA, Finance Analytics, PQS)
- * Ms. Nida Salim (B-Tech Civil, ACE) Gold Medalist
- * Ms. Hafsa Mubarak (B-Tech Civil, ACE) Gold Medalist